December 4, 2012

Tuesday


Not much luck this year in finding vintage Christmas treasures.  However, I did find a Santa mug!!  My first!! 


I love all the Ornament Wreaths that I see throughout blogland.  However, since I don't have very many vintage ornaments, I reserve the ones that I do have for the Christmas tree.  My son and I made this one, instead, with ornaments we scraped together from Michael's.  He had a fun time working on it!!
 
 

And off the subject of Christmas for just a minute......

 
I picked this musical cake plate up last week...a nice addition to my collection!!  The melody plays very slowly, but that's fine with me.
Hope everyone is having a great day!
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors of your wreath! It doesn't have to be vintage to be beautiful.

    Happy Holidays!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have one more Santa mug than me!! One day I saw a set with pitcher at Value Village, I didn't buy it and have regretted it every time I read about somebody else finding a mug! Why I left it behind, I don't know!!f

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute Santa mug and pretty wreath!! I have a musical cake plate, and they are so fun to have!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a Christmas cup when I was small - don't know what happened to it. May still be with my parents' Christmas boxes that my brother hasn't divided with me yet:)
    Love your wreath and you know I love the pink roses embellished birthday plate! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on finding your first mug! I still haven't found one. It's funny how different parts of the country have a lot of them and others don't!

    Your wreath turned out great! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mug is so darling! It made me smile ear-to-ear. Something about the fact that he's winking just makes it a million times cuter.


    Happiest holiday wishes, dear lady!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...